Hi! I’m Dawn (wife, mom and small biz owner). Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I write about manners, social confidence, and graceful living – topics that I’m passionate about!
The Professional Me
Since 2010, I’ve been busy with my etiquette education business. Maybe you’re wondering, “What in the world is that?” Well, I design and teach classes, workshops, and camps that help young people be mannerly, confident and considerate. I love what I do! Here’s why:
- I’m my own boss. I plan my work around my family’s calendar.
- I make money doing work I love!
- I spend time with awesome and inspiring young people.
- I help moms start their own manners businesses in their communities. I share my step by step, easy to follow process to quickly get classes booked and full of students. Teaching scripts, detailed class agendas, and material lists are included along with daily encouragement and coaching.
- I’ve been able to pursue my love of writing too! I’ve written various articles for publications on the topic of family manners and I recently published The Family Table Manners Boot Camp.
A Little More About Me
I’m married to the love of my life, Jay. He keeps me centered, believes in me and my business, and he’s just lots of fun to share life with. We’re proud parents to a daughter and two sons. Once upon a time, we had 3 kids all under 4 years old! The years have flown by and there are no more diapers, soccer tournaments, PTA meetings, carpools or curfews for us. We do miss those days though!
PS) Curious about starting your own part-time business teaching manners classes ? Read this post!