You know teaching your family good table manners is important, but it can be such a challenge!
Some nights just getting dinner on the table feels like a big accomplishment.
Plus you want family meal time to be enjoyable- nagging your kids about table manners is not fun for anyone! 😁
I have good news! 🎉
Your family can learn good table manners in a fun, simple, and stress-free way so you can enjoy your time together at the table!
I teach young people (800 students and counting!) good manners in my classes, junior cotillions, and workshops. Now I can be your family’s personal table manners teacher when you join the Family Table Manners Boot Camp.
Your family can build confidence, learn good manners, and make fun memories together at the family table!
The Family Table Manners Boot Camp is a step-by-step online course your family goes through one short lesson at a time.
You’ll watch one video (average of 4 minutes length) before a meal together and then practice the learning while eating.
The lessons build upon each other so that by the end of the course, your family will be confident in their table manners—whether dining at your kitchen table or out on the town!
It’s like I’m with you and your family at your table.
I’m your personal table manners instructor!
Here’s what’s included in the Family Table Manners Boot Camp:
- 12 video table manners lessons (an average of 4 minutes long)
- printable Parent Guide with notes & tips
- a transcript of each lesson
- additional printable materials including a Table Manners Learning Checklist, a place setting guide, games, and more
- membership in our private Facebook group where you’ll get extra family manners lessons and tips, encouragement, helpful Q&As, plus prizes & surprises!
Designed especially for busy families!
The Boot Camp is self-paced so you can
fit the short lessons into your family’s dining schedule.
No special foods, fancy utensils, or other items are needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What ages is this for?
The lessons are perfect for elementary through 9th grade, but older family members will benefit from the Boot Camp also.
- How long is each lesson?
The video lessons are approximately 4 minutes long, so it’s easy to fit in at the beginning of your meal. You will use the printable Parent Notes & Tip Sheet during your meal as well.
- Exactly what table manners are being taught?
The Boot Camp teaches North American dining etiquette. I strive to make my teaching relevant to your family’s everyday lives. No white gloves or teacups! For more details, see the Course Table of Contents below.
- How do we get the lessons?
The Boot Camp lessons are online. You will use your email address and password to sign in to the course.
- How long can we access the lessons?
You have lifetime access. You complete the Boot Camp as your schedule allows.
- What does this cost?
$39 for your entire family! My in-person manners classes start at $125 so this is a great value!
- Posture at the Table
- Napkin Manners
- The Basic Place Setting
- The Formal Place Setting
- Soup Manners
- Bread & Butter Manners
- Using the Fork & Knife Properly to Cut Food
- The American Method of Using the Knife & Fork
- The Continental Method of Using the Knife & Fork
- Beverage Manners
- Do’s & Don’ts at the Table
- Conversation at the Table
Questions? Please send me a message here.